No matter where you are in the world, you can benefit from APICS education. The APICS Partner and Event Finder will help you locate your local partners that offer exams within your specific region and country.
Testing outside North America
Visit the APICS Partner and Event Finder
to locate the APICS certification administrator in your area. You must contact the local APICS certification administrator to obtain information on exam dates, locations, and registration fees.
You must apply for eligibility to take the APICS CSCP exam. Apply now or download the eligibility form.
Eligibility requirements for the APICS CSCP designation are
- the APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; and C.P.M., CPSM, or CSM designations plus two years of related business experience*, or
- bachelor's degree or equivalent** plus two years of related business experience, or
- five years of related business experience
* Related business experience is work that directly connects to some aspect of the supply chain, including:
- raw materials extraction
- transportation and logistics
- customer service
- software design and support
- quality control
- skilled craft work (technician)
You will not qualify if you are in a clerical or administrative support position such as:
- data entry
- duplicating machine operator
- file clerk
- office machine operator
- telephone operator
- order clerk/unskilled labor position
**Equivalent of a bachelor's degree is defined as a level of study that would qualify you for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
APICS CSCP exams
- If you are an international candidate, you now have the option to test via "Paper and Pencil Testing" or "Computer Based Testing (CBT)" formats.
- Contact the certification administrator serving your country for current exam dates, registration deadlines, available testing formats, and locations.
- Failure to contact your APICS certification administrator and adhere to local deadlines may result in rejection of your registration.
- Use the APICS Partner & Event Finder to contact the partner offering testing near you.
- NOTE: The name you register with (and therefore the name that will be listed on your APICS record) must exactly match your name as shown on your two forms of identification. If your name does not match your identification, you will not be able to access the test center and you will forfeit all exam fees.
Notice Regarding APICS CSCP Exam Versions Offered
In 2012, the APICS CSCP exam will be updated to reflect changes in the supply chain management profession. To enable candidates who prepared for the 2011 version of the APICS CSCP exam to earn the designation, APICS will continue to offer the 2011 version of the APICS CSCP exam for a limited time in 2012. See below for available exam dates and versions.
2012 APICS CSCP paper and pencil exam dates
2011 and 2012
23 June 2012
27 April 2012
15 December 2012
19 October 2012
2013 APICS CSCP paper and pencil exam dates
23 March 2013
25 January 2013
22 June 2013
26 April 2013
14 December 2013
18 October 2013
2012–2013 APICS CSCP computer-based test (CBT) exam dates
1 December 2012 – 26 January 2013
29 September 2012
6 April 2013 – 18 May 2013
14 February 2013
6 July 2013 – 17 August 2013
20 May 2013
30 November 2013 – 11 January 2014
10 October 2013
Important information on how to schedule your computer-based exam
- Contact the partner offering testing near you using the APICS Partner and Event Finder to find a partner near you.
- Complete the registration and payment processes.
- Receive authorization information and instructions on how to schedule.
- The scheduling deadline for all computer-based exams is 24-hours before the exam date.
- You are encouraged to schedule your exam as early as possible to increase the chance of reserving your preferred exam date.
- If you have already received your Authorization to Test (ATT), go to the following link and click on "Certified Supply Chain Professional."
- If you register for the paper and pencil version of the CSCP exam, you will NOT have the opportunity to switch to the CBT version of the exam. Likewise, you will not be able to switch from CBT to paper and pencil.
You will need the following information:
- Name and location of the testing center
- Exam date
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address
- Exam Series Code (listed on your ATT)
Please note: Fees for APICS CSCP exams
CBT exams have the following fees:
- rescheduling an exam more than two business days before the scheduled date $15
- canceling an exam more than two business days before the scheduled date $200
- scheduling/rescheduling/canceling an exam by phone: $10. To avoid this fee, be sure to register online.
Optimize your exam experience:
- The scheduling deadline for all computer-based exams is 24 hours before the exam date.
- We encourage you to schedule your exam as early as possible to increase the chance of reserving your preferred exam date.
- You are not permitted to reschedule within two business days of the exam
- Any cancellations within two business days of the exam result in a forfeiture of fees.
Download the International APICS CSCP Certification Bulletin for more information about testing.