For information on the APICS CSCP exam and testing procedures in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, download the North American APICS CSCP Certification Bulletin for the latest facts, requirements, and changes that impact your exams.
Download the North American APICS CSCP Certification Bulletin here
You must apply for eligibility to take the APICS CSCP exam. Apply now. Or, download the eligibility form.
Eligibility requirements for the APICS CSCP designation are
- the APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; or C.P.M., CSM, or CPSM designations plus two years of related business experience*, or
- bachelor's degree or equivalent** plus two years of related business experience, or
- five years of related business experience.
*Related business experience is work that directly connects to some aspect of the supply chain, including:
- raw materials extraction
- transportation and logistics
- customer service
- software design and support
- quality control
- skilled craft work (technician)
You will not qualify if you are in a clerical or administrative support position such as:
- data entry
- duplicating machine operator
- file clerk
- office machine operator
- telephone operator
- order clerk/unskilled labor position
**Equivalent of a bachelor's degree is defined as a level of study that would qualify you for a graduate program in the country where the undergraduate degree was earned.
Register for your APICS CSCP exam in North America
The APICS CSCP exam is administered through an independent service provider and expert in providing knowledge measurement services. To learn about the process of registering for your APICS CSCP exam, visit the following link.
The name listed on your APICS record (and therefore the name that is sent to the testing vendor) must exactly match your name as shown on your two forms of identification. If your name does not match your identification, you will not be able to access the test center and you will forfeit all exam fees.
Additionally, please note the following fees:
- rescheduling an exam more than two business days before the scheduled date: $15
- canceling an exam more than two business days before the scheduled date: $200
- scheduling/rescheduling/canceling an exam by phone: $10. To avoid this fee, be sure to register online.
Optimize your exam experience:
- The scheduling deadline for all computer-based exams is two business days before the exam date.
- We encourage you to schedule your exam as early as possible to increase the chance of reserving your preferred exam date.
- You are not permitted to reschedule within two business days of the exam
- Any cancellations within 24 hours of the exam result in a forfeiture of fees.
|APICS members ||$630 (US) |
|Nonmembers ||$795 (US) |
|Retake Fee* ||$385 (US) |
|*If you did not pass your previous APICS CSCP exam, or your cancellation from your previous APICS CSCP exam was not approved, you qualify for the retake fee. |
If you are a retake candidate but have not taken the APICS CSCP via CBT, you will need to contact APICS Customer Service to purchase a retake voucher so that you are not charged you the full price. Retake candidates who have already taken the APICS CSCP via CBT can register directly.
2012-2013 APICS CSCP computer-based test (CBT) exam dates and deadlines
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You must obtain eligibility at least two weeks before scheduling your APICS CSCP CBT exam.
December 1, 2012–January 26, 2013
September 29, 2012
April 6, 2013–May 18, 2013
February 14, 2013
July 6, 2013–August 17, 2013
May 20, 2013
November 30, 2013–January 11, 2014
October 10, 2013
Download the North American APICS CSCP Certification Bulletin
Schedule your APICS CSCP exam