SCOR Professional training provides an in-depth understanding of the latest version of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model, widely recognized as the global model for supply chain efficiency. Participants learn the SCOR model’s framework, how to interpret SCOR, and how to organize a typical SCOR project.
This training introduces attendees to the full scope and contents of the APICS SCOR framework. Attendees will learn the major process components of the framework (Plan, Make, Source, Deliver, Return, Enable) from a supply chain perspective. Participants also will learn how to:
- Use the framework to model supply chains
- Understand the key supply chain performance indicators and choose the right indicators to characterize supply chain performance
- Understand the key best practices for use in benchmarking and performance improvement
- Recognize the typical deliverables recommended on any supply chain improvement project
- Use SCOR tools and techniques to identify key elements in a project
SCOR Professional training participants are eligible to register for the SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) endorsement exam.
Find a course in your area now.
In-house SCOR-P Training — contact the Corporate Services team for information about organizing a session for your company.