What can I find in the library?
The APICS Digital Library contains a variety of digital materials spanning a breadth of topics in the supply chain, logistics and operations management fields. It is composed of archived conference and seminar presentations, research papers, benchmarks, white papers and case studies by members of the APICS community. Topics include:
- end-to-end supply chain management
- operations management
- PLCOR, DCOR, CCOR and M4SC benchmarks
- SCOR model and benchmarks
Currently, the APICS Digital Library houses materials beginning in 2013 to the present, including an expanded selection of past publications.
How do I access the library?
The APICS Digital Library is available to APICS members, affiliates and sponsors. You can search the database by year, event, author, company, industry, SCOR process or metric and other selected tags.
To search for content, complete the following steps:
Not an APICS member? Join today! Visit apics.org/membership for more information, or contact APICS customer service at email@example.com.
- Log in to your APICS account.
- Enter one or more search terms in the Search box.
- Click Go. The search results will display on the next screen.
- Use filters on the left-hand toolbar to expand or refine your search..
- Select the file you would like to view.
What other library services are offered by APICS?
For research questions about the library and other research help, please contact Jamie Luedtke, Marketing Specialist, Digital Content, at firstname.lastname@example.org.