The Digital Library is a valuable resource that enables ASCM Members to explore and access a comprehensive database of supply chain content and resources produced by ASCM staff, affiliates and members.
What can I find in the library?
The Digital Library contains a variety of digital materials spanning a breadth of topics in the supply chain, logistics and operations management fields. It is composed of archived conference and seminar presentations, research papers, benchmarks, white papers and case studies by members of the ASCM community. Topics include:
- end-to-end supply chain management
- operations management
- PLCOR, DCOR, CCOR and M4SC benchmarks
- SCOR model and benchmarks
Currently, the Digital Library houses materials beginning in 2013 to the present, including an expanded selection of past publications.
How do I access the library?
The Digital Library is available to ASCM Members. You can search the database by year, event, author, company, industry, SCOR process or metric and other selected tags.
To search for content, complete the following steps:
Not an ASCM Member? Join today! Visit apics.org/membership for more information, or contact ASCM Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in to your account.
- Enter one or more search terms in the Search box. You may also select a Practice by Classification in the drop down menu to the left of the search box to refine your search.
- Click Go. The search results will display on the next screen.
- Use filters on the left-hand toolbar to expand or refine your search..
- Select the file you would like to view.
What other library services are offered by ASCM?
For research questions about the library and other research help, please contact Jamie Luedtke, Digital Content Project Manager, at email@example.com.