APICS Student Membership Center
The APICS Student Membership Center allows academic members to easily upload multiple student applications for student membership. APICS student memberships are now free for all full-time students*.
How to use the Student Membership Center:
- Log in with your APICS member ID and password at apics.org.
- Click “MY APICS.”
- Click the APICS Student Membership Center link on the right side.
- Begin either importing or manually entering student information.
You can give access to your support staff by following these steps:
- Ask them to create an account with apics.org if they are not already registered.
- Complete and submit this form.
- Access to the site will be available within 48 hours of the form submission.
If you have any questions, please contact APICS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT.
*Students must be currently enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate students (according to your educational institution’s policy) at an accredited college or university.