Access APICS Frameworks, Benchmarking Tools and Thought Leadership Opportunities
APICS influence, reach and network in supply chain is expansive, extending to more than 100,000 individuals and 500 organizations across the globe. The business leaders who engage with us drive supply chain excellence in Global 2000 companies, top academic institutions, and emerging sectors and markets. APICS has designed a fully integrated sponsor program to enable leading solution providers an opportunity to meet important business-building objectives. With access to APICS’s unique resources, sponsors will have a stronger position with clients to help them achieve impact and results within their supply chain organization.
APICS licensed sponsor benefits
APICS sponsors have thought leadership opportunities with APICS members and corporate affiliates; access to SCORmark benchmark tools and reports; training and certification opportunities for employees; license to utilize APICS SCC frameworks, including the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model which sets the global standard for supply chain excellence; access to the APICS digital library; tailored marketing and event sponsorship possibilities; and a company profile, logo and status on the APICS website.
Central to the APICS sponsor opportunity is engagement. Your engagement exclusivity grows as your level of sponsorship expands.
Our highest level of access,
Premier Corporate Sponsor includes:
- Participation on the APICS Corporate Advisory Board–the core of which is represented by 50 of APICS’s largest organizational members, many of whom are from Fortune 500 companies.
- A seat at the APICS SCC annual Executive Summit. The Executive Summit is an invitation-only event for APICS Corporate stakeholders. The opportunity to lead a special interest group called a Special Focus Forum which meets twice annually and has numerous thought leadership opportunities including blogs, webinars, and speaking roles at our international conference.
- The option to publish a co-branded report on a subject of mutual agreement
- Contribution to Special Focus Forums, published reports and white papers on APICS digital library, and posts on our Thinking Supply Chain Blog
An APICS Sponsorship also allows your team to take advantage of the APICS Supply Chain Council SCORmark benchmark tools.
All Sponsors receive:
- Access to published benchmark reports located in the Digital Library
- Client access to the SCORmark benchmark with their affiliate subscription to APICS SCC
Benefits exclusive to Premier Corporate and Corporate Sponsors include:
- Access to choice of SCORmark Manufacturing, China Manufacturing Distribution (2016), or Retail (2016) site data and reports
Supply Chain Talent Development
All Sponsors will be able to build an APICS training and certification program for their employees’ to meet organizational needs. The APICS corporate development team has extensive experience assisting Global 2000 organizations to deploy large-scale global supply chain talent development programs. The aim of all APICS programs is performance-driven learning—whether targeting specific knowledge gaps, developing deep process understanding, supporting your high potential employee development, or leveraging SCOR as improvement tool—APICS can build a program that renders results.
Access to Frameworks
All Sponsors and their employees have global access to the SCOR model, as well as the entire family of APICS SCC frameworks including the Customer Chain Operations Reference (CCOR) model, the Design Chain Operations Reference (DCOR) model, the Product Lifecycle Operations Reference model (PLCOR) and the Managing for Supply Chain Performance (M4SC) model.
Access to Digital Library
All Sponsors and their employees have global access to APICS digital library which is a collection of white papers, research reports, presentations, case studies, templates, and best practice references from both the APICS body of knowledge and legacy SCC content.
All Sponsors will be provided a license outlining how the APICS SCC frameworks and other APICS SCC published material can be incorporated into products, services or marketing material.
Marketing and Events
All Sponsors will have an organizational profile and logo prominently listed on the APICS website. In addition, they will be provided a license sponsor branding and logo package that will mark your organization’s connection to APICS.
Exclusive to the Premier Corporate and Corporate Sponsors are activation credits that can be applied toward the following APICS products, marketing and event opportunities:
- Event sponsorship as defined by the APICS events management team, such as booth space, speaking opportunities, and more
- Advertising space in APICS magazine, the APICS website and other APICS publications
- Employee training
Want a test drive? To learn more about APICS license sponsor program, contact APICS Corporate Development at email@example.com.