The Most Recognized Supply Chain Framework
The Supply Chain Operations Reference model (SCOR) is the world’s leading supply chain framework, linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure.
Employ the SCOR framework at your organization and:
- Increase the speed of system implementations
- Support organizational learning goals
- Improve inventory turns
Level 1 Processes included in SCOR:
Level 1 Metrics included in SCOR:
- Perfect order fulfillment
- Order fulfillment cycle time
- Upside supply chain flexibility
- Upside supply chain adaptability
- Downside supply chain adaptability
- Overall value at risk
- Total cost to serve
- Cash-to-cash cycle time
- Return on supply chain fixed assets
- Return on working capital
Visit the APICS Dictionary Learn It app for terms included in SCOR. And download the new SCOR app!
Related Offerings from APICS
The SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) endorsement demonstrates an individual’s knowledge of SCOR.Learn more about the endorsement program.
SCOR Framework Training
APICS offers public and in-house training on the SCOR Framework. View the public training schedule and registration information. To learn about in-house training, contact the APICS Corporate Development team.
If you are a supply chain executive interested in employing SCOR to improve your supply chain, learn about SCOR through an executive briefing.