Affiliate and Sponsor Access
APICS affiliate organizations and licensed sponsors have exclusive access to APICS research, frameworks and benchmarking assets, and much more, through the Affiliate and Sponsor Portal. Here is your access point to create and login to your APICS profile to open the door to all APICS affiliate and sponsor offerings.
Step 1: Log in
- If you already have an existing APICS ID and username/password, please login using your APICS profile
- If you have an existing APICS ID but have never logged into the APICS website, please contact APICS Customer Service
- If you do not have an existing APICS ID, please create a new user profile to obtain an APICS ID and establish a username/password. Then login with your new APICS profile.
If you have difficulty logging in, verifying your email address, contact customer service.
Step 2: Link your APICS profile to an affiliate or sponsor organization
- On the validation page, you must enter your business email address in order to link yourself to an APICS affiliate or sponsor organization.
- After you enter a business validation email address, you’ll receive an email, which contains a link allowing you to complete the validation process.
- If you have not received your validation email and have checked your junk and clutter folders, please contact customer service for further assistance
Step 3: Click the link in the email to complete the validation process
Now login to the APICS website to gain access to content only available to affiliate and sponsor organizations, including the SCOR Framework
, the Digital Library
, and much more.
Contact APICS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777, available from 8 AM–5 PM CST.