APICS is pleased to announce that all APICS exams are moving to a computer-based testing platform worldwide. This will help achieve higher satisfaction rates and optimal testing results for all of our candidates by providing more testing options and faster exam results. APICS has retained Pearson VUE as its sole testing provider.
- Computer-based testing is effective November 1, 2013.
- Candidates will be able to schedule computer-based exams.
- Paper-and-pencil (P&P) exams will no longer be offered.*
- Candidates will receive exam results immediately.
- Before scheduling an exam, candidates will need an authorization to test.
- Candidates will have more flexible exam scheduling options. With Pearson VUE, APICS candidates have access to hundreds of additional locations around the world.
- Candidates will have several payment options, including credit card, exam credit, and PayPal, which currently accepts over two dozen different currencies.