The following steps will highlight how candidates can obtain an Authorization to Test (ATT):
1. Go to apics.org.
2. Log in to your APICS account.
3. Click on My APICS, then select Request Authorization to Test (ATT) under APICS Certification Resources.
4. Review the ATT page at apics.org/att.
5. Verify name and contact information.
6. Select the exam you would like to take (CPIM or CSCP).
- You will be required to check the box indicating that your name matches your APICS ID and that your email address and phone number are correct. This is necessary to ensure that you have access to the test center on testing day and receive any timely information related to testing.
- Select continue.
- The CSCP option will be displayed if you have applied for and been approved to sit for the APICS CSCP exam.
- Select the country in which you would like to test.
- Confirm that a testing center is available in your selected country.
- Check the box, then select continue
7. Review APICS Code of Ethics and Testing Policies.
- You must scroll to the end of the policies and check the box indicating that you have reviewed the APICS Code of Ethics and Testing Policies to continue.
8. Select payment type.
- If an exam credit has been purchased on your behalf, it will be listed as a payment type and will list current expiration date.
- After selecting payment type, review exam details, and amount due.
- Click review order to advance
9. Review and submit order.
- Verify that all information listed is correct.
- Click submit order to advance
10. Order Confirmation
- After submitting a paid order, you will receive a confirmation email that will serve as a receipt. Shortly afterwards, you will receive an ATT email containing instructions on how to schedule your exam.
- If you selected the wire transfer payment option, you will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions. Your ATT will not be issued until payment is received.