The Center of it All
Las Vegas is an internationally renowned city, known primarily for its casinos, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. From iconic landmarks to experiences and shows, there is something for everyone in Las Vegas.
Home to incredible live entertainment, Las Vegas offers top notch shows – from music to comedy to the worldwide phenomena, Cirque du Soleil.
Foodies rejoice as many of the world’s most celebrated chefs are in residence on The Strip. From fine dining to fast-casual, some of the most diverse food options are at your fingertips here.
Want a little more excitement? Soar 550 feet above The Strip at the world’s largest observation wheel, the High Roller. Visit lions and dolphins at the Mirage’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat or visit one of many Las Vegas roller coasters.
More interested in arts and culture? Check out the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, the Mob Museum and a local favorite, the Neon Museum, where you can see vintage neon signs that have been restored to their former glory.
Make the most of your trip and tap into the excitement of Las Vegas by taking full advantage of all this city has to offer.
Feel the excitement of the city from the moment you step outside of The Mirage. Area activities include (but are not limited to!):
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art - Intimate gallery featuring extended exhibitions of legendary artists, from Impressionism to Pop Art. (702) 693-7871
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck - Take a ride 46 stories above The Strip at the Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas. (888) 727-4758
- High Roller - Soar 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel. 800-634-6441
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area lies in Nevada’s Mojave Desert. It’s known for geological features such as towering red sandstone peaks and the Keystone Thrust Fault. (702) 515-5367
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay - Here you will come face-to-face with some of the earth's most fascinating creatures in North America's only predator-based aquarium and exhibit. (702) 632-4555
- Fountains of Bellagio - The Fountains of Bellagio is a daily show in Las Vegas. The show is every 30 minutes from 3pm to 8pm Monday through Friday and every 15 minutes from 8pm to midnight.