The Supply Chain and Operations Management Professions Need Volunteers Like You
APICS offers a variety of ways you can give back to the operations and supply chain management profession. Volunteer for APICS and help others through
- professional mentoring
- supply chain and operations management research
- educational programs
- financial support.
5 WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
1. Get involved through your local APICS channel partner. Working with your local APICS channel partner will help you leverage opportunities for professional growth, leadership, strategic functioning, networking and more. Connect with a local APICS channel partner now.
2. Volunteer on an APICS Committee and contribute in the areas of education, certification, and professional development as a content expert or industry advocate. The committee structure includes both standing and ad hoc committees, which offer significant opportunities to guide the growth of your profession and give back to the operations management community.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities
Contact Colleen Hays at email@example.com with any questions.
Mentoring and other volunteer opportunities
3. Mentor through the APICS Scholars Education Program. This foundation offers graduate and undergraduate members greater opportunities to learn and grow.
Learn more about mentoring opportunities.
4. APICS Scholars Education Program Scholar Coordinators are essential to a successful APICS conference. APICS scholar coordinators, on top of receiving generous benefits for their service, help make the conference possible through their volunteering. Get more involved in APICS and volunteer as a coordinator.
Learn more about APICS scholar coordinators.
5. Volunteer with American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) and help communities in need by extending your knowledge and expertise in supply chain management to support and aid humanitarian relief efforts.
Share your knowledge and skills with ALAN now.