Award winners receive
- a commemorative award presented at the APICS International Conference & Expo
- recognition in APICS publications and on apics.org.
- coverage in an APICS press release on industry newswires
- acknowledgment in industry and business publications.
Showcase your brightest ideas and most effective solutions in one of two categories:
The Education Award of Excellence
focuses on an organization's commitment to education investment and productivity improvements based on the application of the APICS body of knowledge.
Evaluations will be based on the following criteria:
- Originality: How did the company apply the ideas, theories, and APICS educational concepts creatively and effectively?
- Implementation methods: Were the methods used localized within a specific area or did they include a cross section of the company (or large division)?
- Usefulness to the company: How has the application of APICS concepts led to a fundamental organizational change, improvement, or large-scale process revision?
- Business results: What type of commitment has the organization made to education? How does the company operate more efficiently and profitably after implementing the APICS educational program?
- Longevity: Does the company continue to use education and training to improve operations?
The Innovation Award of Excellence
recognizes an organization's achievements related to innovation. This year, the award focuses on supply chain performance and innovation through market alignment and integration.
Evaluations are based on the following criteria:
- Innovation: developing and implementing pioneering strategies that demonstrate an understanding of how the organization enables supply chain performance in the global marketplace, workforce, or company.
- Competitiveness: increasing organizational and employee performance to achieve competitive positioning in the global marketplace, workforce, environment, and economy.
- Product enhancements: driving improvements aimed at meeting customer demand in a changing environment, improving supply chain performance, and mitigating risk.
- Leadership: exploring supply chain performance in new ways, demonstrating a commitment to helping employees compete in global economy.
Past winners include
- Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Hewlett-Packard Brasil Ltda.
$75 APICS member
Email questions, comments, and suggestions to email@example.com, or call 1-800-444-2742 or +1-773-867-1777.