Please read carefully the following terms and conditions before you use APICS PARTNER CONNECT. By proceeding to access or use PARTNER CONNECT, you agree to the terms of this Agreement
APICS PARTNER CONNECT ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing APICS Partner Connect, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
APICS Partner Connect is a web based data management tool designed explicitly for use by officers, leaders, staff, and administrators of APICS affiliated student and professional chapters, districts, channel, and premier channel partner organizations.
Access. You shall not access APICS Partner Connect unless you are either a:
- duly elected or appointed volunteer officer of a North American APICS student or professional chapter or district leadership team;
- employed/contracted professional staff or instructor of a North American APICS professional chapter or district team;
- duly elected or appointed volunteer leader of an international channel or premier channel partner organization; or
- employed/contractor professional staff or instructor for an international channel or premier channel partner organization.
Access to APICS Partner Connect shall be limited in the following ways:
- Designated partner officers have full access to membership data of their organization’s (chapter/membership organization) members only;
- International channel partner (for profit) leaders have limited access to APICS Partner Connect, for the purpose of creating a promotional profile for on the APICS website, creating class profiles, and purchasing certification exam credits; and
- District officers have APICS Partner Connect view access to all chapter/member organizations members within each chapter/organization in their district.
Confidential Information. All information contained on APICS Partner Connect is Confidential Information.
Nondisclosure. You shall keep Confidential Information strictly confidential. You shall exercise reasonable care, including safeguarding and protecting such Confidential Information using at least those practices that you normally use to restrict disclosure and use of your own Confidential Information of like importance. Neither you, your employees, your representatives, your agents, nor your advisors will use any of the other Party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the sole purpose of managing your APICS-related organization.
Ownership. Confidential Information, including intellectual property, will remain APICS’ exclusive property. Except to the extent necessary for you to manage your APICS-related organization, APICS does not grant you any license, right, title, or interest in or to Confidential Information.
No Warranty or Representation. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) all Confidential Information is provided on an “as is, where is” basis, and that APICS has not made, nor will make, any warranty whatsoever with respect to Confidential Information, including without limitation warranties of accuracy, completeness, or performance, or regarding infringement or misappropriation of patent, copyright, trade secret, privacy, moral, publicity, or other rights of others.
User Responsibilities. As a user, you agree that:
- Partner executive leaders (Chapter presidents, international channel partner leaders, and designated administrators) have full access (edit, view, reporting, and authorizer) to APICS Partner Connect, and are responsible for granting access to their respective designated partner officers or colleagues;
- Changes you make to membership records are not reviewed or corrected by APICS professional staff; however, all changes are reflected in the APICS association management membership database as entered. You are solely liable for the changes you make;
- You are responsible to provide at your own expense all necessary telephone lines, internet connection and equipment needed to access APICS Partner Connect; and
- You must maintain the confidentiality of your assigned user name and password and you are responsible for all charges, purchased incurred under your user name, APICS ID, and chapter/partner billing number.
Denial of Access. APICS reserves the right to discontinue your access to APICS Partner Connect at any time and for any reason.
Changes to APICS Partner Connect and these Terms and Conditions. APICS reserves the right to change APICS Partner Connect services and these Terms and Conditions, from time to time.
Indemnification. You and your organization must indemnify, defend, and hold harmless APICS, its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and court costs, caused by or arising out of, or in connection with, your negligence, your misuse of APICS Partner Connect, or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Remedies. APICS reserves the right to pursue all available legal remedies in the event of misuse of membership or certification information or violation of these Terms and Conditions. In addition, misuse of APICS Partner Connect may result in the termination of your APICS membership and the imposition of sanctions against your organization, up to and including termination of your organization’s contractual relationship with APICS.